- All treks are confirmed as soon as three or more participants have joined a group. If not, we reserve the rights to cancel or postpone the trek. We will notify 10 days before the start of the trip if the minimum attendance policy has been met and we wil offer a full refund or change of date if desired.
- Any tour cancelled within 7 days or more before the start date: Eligible for a full refund.
- Any tour cancelled within 4 to 7 days before the start date: Eligible for a 50% refund (or credit equivalent to full refund).
- However, depending on your reason, you might be eligible for a full/partial refund or credit. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- If you would like to change your current tour for another date/time, we can help. Please note, changes are dependant on availability and time. You may also have to pay for the difference if the new tour costs more. If it is cheaper, we will credit your account with the difference.
- Under extenuating circumstances we may need to cancel or postpone the tour. These include: bad weather, natural disasters such as earthquakes, political upheaval such as strikes, etc
- We reserve the right to deny the tour to any person if our staff determines he/she is not eligible due to physical conditions (symptoms of altitude sickness, intoxication, etc). This is not only a safety risk to yourself, but to other hikers as well. Please keep that in mind so we can all have a fun and safe trek!