About the Journey:
Our classic 4 day Santa Cruz trek may be one of the most beautiful hikes in the world (or so we like to think!). Immerse yourself in rolling mountains, colorful landscapes, sapphire-blue lakes, and incredible scenery with each passing step. Although this is a moderate to difficult hike, you’ll feel like you’re on top of the world - or at least on top of Punta Union, where you’ll be rewarded with some of the world’s most spectacular views.
This trek is perfect for those who are looking for an intense tour with an amazing reward!
- English speaking, professional mountain guide with many years guiding in Huaraz; first-aid certified
- Brief session before the trek
- Private transportation to the start of the trek and back to Huaraz
- Entrance and camping fees
- First-aid kit, oxygen tank and horse 'ambulance'
- 4 person, 4 season tent for every two persons
- Inflatable pad & pillow
- Toilet tent
- Dinning tent with tables & chairs
- All meals
- Boiled water to fill your water container
- Cook, horsemen and horses (can carry up to 5kg of your personal stuff, apart from sleeping bag)
What's not included:
- Breakfast on the first morning
- Dinner on the last day
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking poles
- Travel insurance
- Tips (highly appreciated)